Creating your own product is not easy. But there are people who do it with apparent ease and now you can learn from them. Product Development Control by John Thornhill and Daniel Sumner teaches you step by step how to create your own quality products.
3 Reasons Why To Learn To Create Your Own Products
1. Having your own products puts you in the driver’s seat. Not only are you in control of what is inside the product but you also determine the price of it. When you sell your own product you make all the money instead of just a percentage of it.
2. You make more money not only because you get 100% on your own sales but now you also make a percentage of every sale that other people selling your product make.
3. When you have your own product your list building will go faster and deeper. you will get not only a list of prospective buyers but also a list of customers. You will be getting a lot more leads.
Are the authors of this course qualified to teach you how to make your own products?
John Thornhill most definitely is. He has created many quality products and I have seen and studied a couple of them personally. Daniel Sumner has some good products behind his belt too, although I can’t say that I know him as well as John Thornhill.
The Product Development Control course was a success in it’s older form when it was first released a year ago. It’s now freshly updated and even better.
What you’ll find inside Product Development Control
More than 30 step by step training videos to walk you through the whole process.
6 multi format modules starting with module 1 on Creating Product Ideas. Each module is presented in multiple formats: MP4, iPad, iPhone, iPod, MP3, and PDF.
There is also a Product Development Control Report which is a complete report with building blocks to your future product,
Product Development Control Mind Maps eBook with in depth guide about the types of mind maps and which ones to use in what situations,
Special Mind Maps with an overview and easy design to follow – mind maps which will be a huge asset to your business that you can use to create the perfect products,
PDF Work Sheets to document your progress and to keep you on track through your product creation stages.
What Is Covered In this Course
1. Idea generation techniques: what types of products to create, what’s profitable, what tools to use, what techniques and plans to have in place.
2. Mistakes to avoid and why: this can save you a lot of time and effort during your product creation.
3. Content creation and mapping your plan of action,
4. Creating and sourcing graphics and sales page: how to choose graphics for professional look and feel of your product,
5. How to project yourself and your product to your potential clients in a professional way,
6. Special tools for the job: which tools to use to produce great quality and look of your products,
7. Where to submit your product to the market place: where and how to submit your products and which payment processors to use to get the most exposure and value,
8. How to Maximize your pages for up-sell products and affiliates,
9. How to leverage the power of outsourcing to dedicate more time to your business and projects,
10. How to provide beta test versions of your products to the right people for reviews, testimonials and case studies,
11. How to get ready to launch your product: making sure that everything is exactly right and ready for the launch.
The above are just some of the things taught in Product Development Control.
Product Development Control is a complete course which could easily be worth a thousand dollars.
You can buy it for much less than that. The great news for those who decide to get Product Development Control right after its launch on March 18, 2013 at 5 p.m. EST or 2 p.m. PST is that you can get it for only $4.95. That is an incredible 87% discount from its regular price of just $37. But the heavily discounted price will be available only for a very short time.
Don’t wait and get Product Development Control now to get the best bargain possible and to get on your way to producing professional quality products.
Please comment and let me know how you why you decided to get the Product Development course. If for some reason you didn’t get it, let me know why in the comments section. In either case, please tweet this post, like on Facebook and google+ the post to help others find it and join the conversation.
Authored by Vance Sova
Filed under: Internet Marketing Course Reviews